Archive for February, 2010
Been putting the final touches to our new app “Put a DONK on it”.
Should be ready to go to the App Store submission queue at some point this week.
Put a DONK on it is a soundboard style app, with loops and sounds created by Sparky from Sound Selektaz. Choose a loop, and play along in time with a selection of “Bangin’ Donks”, and FX stabs.
For those interested in what’s happening over at Mitten Towers, here what we have been up to over the past week or so.
Development continues on:
- Iphone App – Put a DONK on it
- IPhone game – Pause Cat Adventures Vol.1 – Super extreme flea dodge
- iLullaby released to the App Store on 18th Feb 2010
- Investigation into other iPhone engines (Mark’s been checking out Torque2d)
- Vegetable photo-shoot!!!!??…….ooo how cryptic.
Lots to do, but as ever, not enough hours in the day, or days in the week. the Mitten keeps on flaming though.
The update includes various bug fixes as well as :
- Added player trails option
- Game engine improvements now mean that the game runs at 60fps on 3gs units with player trails turned off
- Improvements for “Pause Cat”
- Smaller app footprint
You can get Avoid-Em-Up for your iPhone from the App Store here