Archive for April, 2010
Well, we are almost at the end of April, so here is a rundown of all the Mitten goodness that’s been happening :
It’s been a month of doodling mainly.
- Doodle Galaxies
- Doodle Galaxies XL for the iPad, finished and released to the store.
- Doodle Galaxies for iPhone, finished, and awaiting review at Apple.
- Doodle Galaxies XL update 1.1 which adds health bars to the boss bad guys, finished and awaiting review at Apple.
- Doodle Ski……what???? Doodle Ski you say???
That’s right. Mark P is currently putting the finishing touches to Doodle Ski. we will release more details soon.
- Mark C has started work on a new iPhone puzzle game. Early days yet, but it’s a puzzle game, with music elements.
- Mark C and Mark P have prototyped a new 2 player game for the iPhone….exciting!
As I said earlier, it’s been mainly a month of doodling. But we are proud of Doodle Galaxies and Doodle Ski, and we hope you guys enjoy playing them both.
Also, the iPhone/iPod port is almost done, and should be ready to be submitted this week.
So no matter what flavour of iTouch device you have, there should be a Doodle Galaxy for you. Yay!
Whilst we wait for the approval process to do it’s thing, let’s have a look at some gameplay videos.
The lovely people at promusicapps.com have writen a few words about iTonal HD. You can read the full piece here :
Tone Pads HD managed to make the approval deadline to get released for the iPad launch in the USA. Yay Mitten!
The name is about to change to iTonal HD, if only to distance us from the iPhone app “Tone Pad”, which we love here at Mitten Towers.
Check the link for the app here : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tone-pads-hd/id365853155?mt=8