Archive for September, 2010
It’s been a while since the last update, so here is a quick run down of what is happening over at Mitten Towers at the mo.
- Rodger the Raccoon is out and in the wild, be sure to check him out : http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/rodger-the-racoon/id384891737?mt=8
- Work is almost complete on an exciting 2 player project. Just waiting for graphics, and the final push and it will be ready to unleash. Think…Capcom fighter, mixed with a Sly Stalone movie and you might get close to figuring out what it is.
- Work also continues on a new platform/run-n-jump game….with a twist. Again, more details to follow once release is a little closer.
- Mark P has started planning out a new game, heavily influenced by comedies such as Monty Python, and his love of all things collage related
- Mark C is working on a new psudo 3D engine. We have a fair few ideas knocking around on how to utilise it.
And that’s about it for now.
I promise not to leave as long between this and the next update, but keep your eyes pealed for everything “Flaming Mitten” out there in the wonderful world of the interwebs of dreams.