Archive for January, 2011
2011 is upon us. that’s the future right???? Flying cars, silver suits, food in pill form, games in telepathic form?
Welcome to the 2nd decade of the 21st century.
Mitten Towers has been the usual hive of activity. (Get ready for the usual bullet point hell)
- Dood Jump came out. It’s a free game, supported by Apple’s iAd system.
- There is also a FREE version of Cosmic Spark on the AppStore for you to check out.
- We are currently working on our biggest game to date. It’s a physics based, high speed, platform game. Think….Locoroco, meets Trials HD, meets Super Meat Boy, meets Canabalt. More info coming soon.
- We are also working on a number of games/apps for the kids, and iLullaby is getting a massive overhaul, with double the amount of songs, and a new coat of paint.
- Finally, we have another music app in the works. Again, more info to follow soon.
I think that’s enough to be getting on with now.
Happy new year to you all.