Space Panda now has it’s own fluffy, cuddly, vacuum filled colourfulness version for the iPad :
On the subject of iPad specific versions :
And, so it doesn’t feel left out, you can now grab a version of Super Stack Attack for your iPad :
It is apparently “New & Noteworthy” in Estonia. So a massive thank you to all our Estonian fans, x
In other news…….We are about to Split The Atom
We are hiding under the desks at Mitten Towers.
Well….The year has finally kicked in, and Christmas is nothing but a distant memory.
As usual, over here at Mitten Towers, there is no rest for the wicked, and myself and Mark are pretty wicked (in both connotations of the word)
L3D – 3-in-1 LED 1970′s action is in the submission process with Apple, so expect to see that in the AppStore very very soon.
Work continues aplenty on the platform game we mentioned in our last blog post. We are currently designing levels, and are going to have 80 on launch day. More info on that, very soon.
iLullaby has just been updated. The new update includes a second playlist of music, and a massive graphical overhaul.
And like that……..he’s gone.
2011 is upon us. that’s the future right???? Flying cars, silver suits, food in pill form, games in telepathic form?
Welcome to the 2nd decade of the 21st century.
Mitten Towers has been the usual hive of activity. (Get ready for the usual bullet point hell)
- Dood Jump came out. It’s a free game, supported by Apple’s iAd system.
- There is also a FREE version of Cosmic Spark on the AppStore for you to check out.
- We are currently working on our biggest game to date. It’s a physics based, high speed, platform game. Think….Locoroco, meets Trials HD, meets Super Meat Boy, meets Canabalt. More info coming soon.
- We are also working on a number of games/apps for the kids, and iLullaby is getting a massive overhaul, with double the amount of songs, and a new coat of paint.
- Finally, we have another music app in the works. Again, more info to follow soon.
I think that’s enough to be getting on with now.
Happy new year to you all.
More details to follow on the B-Movie inspired game
It’s been a while since the last update, so here is a quick run down of what is happening over at Mitten Towers at the mo.
- Rodger the Raccoon is out and in the wild, be sure to check him out : http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/rodger-the-racoon/id384891737?mt=8
- Work is almost complete on an exciting 2 player project. Just waiting for graphics, and the final push and it will be ready to unleash. Think…Capcom fighter, mixed with a Sly Stalone movie and you might get close to figuring out what it is.
- Work also continues on a new platform/run-n-jump game….with a twist. Again, more details to follow once release is a little closer.
- Mark P has started planning out a new game, heavily influenced by comedies such as Monty Python, and his love of all things collage related
- Mark C is working on a new psudo 3D engine. We have a fair few ideas knocking around on how to utilise it.
And that’s about it for now.
I promise not to leave as long between this and the next update, but keep your eyes pealed for everything “Flaming Mitten” out there in the wonderful world of the interwebs of dreams.
Well, we are almost at the end of April, so here is a rundown of all the Mitten goodness that’s been happening :
It’s been a month of doodling mainly.
- Doodle Galaxies
- Doodle Galaxies XL for the iPad, finished and released to the store.
- Doodle Galaxies for iPhone, finished, and awaiting review at Apple.
- Doodle Galaxies XL update 1.1 which adds health bars to the boss bad guys, finished and awaiting review at Apple.
- Doodle Ski……what???? Doodle Ski you say???
That’s right. Mark P is currently putting the finishing touches to Doodle Ski. we will release more details soon.
- Mark C has started work on a new iPhone puzzle game. Early days yet, but it’s a puzzle game, with music elements.
- Mark C and Mark P have prototyped a new 2 player game for the iPhone….exciting!
As I said earlier, it’s been mainly a month of doodling. But we are proud of Doodle Galaxies and Doodle Ski, and we hope you guys enjoy playing them both.