Space Panda now has it’s own fluffy, cuddly, vacuum filled colourfulness version for the iPad :
On the subject of iPad specific versions :
And, so it doesn’t feel left out, you can now grab a version of Super Stack Attack for your iPad :
It is apparently “New & Noteworthy” in Estonia. So a massive thank you to all our Estonian fans, x
In other news…….We are about to Split The Atom
Super Stack Attack has had an update (not the big one we already talked about earlier though)
The update changes the graphics for the level selection screen, fixes up a few bugs and improves the overal performance in-game
Space Panda has had an update too
This was mainly to fix a crashing issue with iOS 3.x that some users were reporting.
Well….The year has finally kicked in, and Christmas is nothing but a distant memory.
As usual, over here at Mitten Towers, there is no rest for the wicked, and myself and Mark are pretty wicked (in both connotations of the word)
L3D – 3-in-1 LED 1970′s action is in the submission process with Apple, so expect to see that in the AppStore very very soon.
Work continues aplenty on the platform game we mentioned in our last blog post. We are currently designing levels, and are going to have 80 on launch day. More info on that, very soon.
iLullaby has just been updated. The new update includes a second playlist of music, and a massive graphical overhaul.
And like that……..he’s gone.
More details to follow on the B-Movie inspired game
It’s been a while since the last update, so here is a quick run down of what is happening over at Mitten Towers at the mo.
- Rodger the Raccoon is out and in the wild, be sure to check him out : http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/rodger-the-racoon/id384891737?mt=8
- Work is almost complete on an exciting 2 player project. Just waiting for graphics, and the final push and it will be ready to unleash. Think…Capcom fighter, mixed with a Sly Stalone movie and you might get close to figuring out what it is.
- Work also continues on a new platform/run-n-jump game….with a twist. Again, more details to follow once release is a little closer.
- Mark P has started planning out a new game, heavily influenced by comedies such as Monty Python, and his love of all things collage related
- Mark C is working on a new psudo 3D engine. We have a fair few ideas knocking around on how to utilise it.
And that’s about it for now.
I promise not to leave as long between this and the next update, but keep your eyes pealed for everything “Flaming Mitten” out there in the wonderful world of the interwebs of dreams.
Thanks to everyone who bought Doodle Ski and made it a top 100 game in 16 different countries.
It was also in the top 100 OVERALL in 6 different countries.